Monday, May 19, 2008

The Doorknob

I was supposed to be cleaning the cat box when Bevan called me.
“What are you doing?”
“To be honest I am cleaning the cat box and waiting for the handyman to come fix my doorknob on the front door”
"You are cleaning up after your pussy AND waiting for your front door to be fixed? Sounds kind of nasty”
“You’re kind of nasty”
“If I am kind of nasty then… tell me what are you wearing?”
“My pussy cleaning clothes of course”.
“What does that entail? May I ask?”
“I am wearing yellow knee-pads, yellow plastic gloves and black and white striped knee-highs of course.”
“And nothing else?”
“Well yeah, I have been drifting around the house in my underwear and bra, but I really
should put something on, the fix it guy is coming.”
“When is the fix it guy coming?”
“I don’t know they didn’t really give me a set time.”
“What are you doing now?”
“Putting a shirt on so I can throw the trash out, want to come with me?”
“OK…So what else are you going to do today, besides cleaning up after your pussy, of course?”
“Well for now I am going to continue talking to you”
“That sounds like a good idea. Are you back inside the house?”
“Yes”
“What are you doing now”
“Washing my hands and face”
“Oh good, get all that kitten juice off of you”
“Gross”
“I am kidding.”
“I think I am going to lay down and talk though… I am feeling quite lazy.”
“Well there was a purpose for this phone call.”
“What’s that?”
“Well, it’s our anniversary.”
“Our anniversary of what?”
“The anniversary of the day we met… 6 years ago.”
“Oh my gosh you are right! We should celebrate!!!”
“How can we celebrate when you are over there and I am over here?”
“Well, we can start by having a drink?”
“Ok… let’s have a drink… what do you have in your cabinet?”
“Tequila of course!”
“Hmmm and I have a bottle of whiskey”
“Ok then… pour away.”
“Let’s do a shot for every year we have known each other.”
“Ok, but are you trying to get me drunk in the afternoon?”
“Maybe... OK ready…”
“No,wait! We have to dedicate it.”
“OK, this one is for the first mysterious year of us.”
“OK”
“...and this one is for the next year of us."
“Yes. Perfect. Bottoms up.....OH- Hold on, the fix-it guy is here…”
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
“Ok I am back… he is working on the door.”
“No!!! I want to work on your door.”
“You my friend are dirty.”
“You know what I would do to if I was there”
“What would you be doing?”
“I would be bending you over the back of the sofa with one hand gently and direct. My fingers would be up and down the back of your thighs, like petting a kitty. Soft and guided. Then I would cup my hand between those thighs and press.”
“And what would I be doing?”
“You are loving it because I am very turned on and you are inching your legs further apart because you know I want to touch you. This time with you is all about you. That’s how we would spend our anniversary, if I lived in your town.”
“You silly, your on your way to drunks-ville.”
“Maybe. But everything I am saying is true. Do you feel that?”
“Yeah, I actually do.”
“Really? What are you doing now”
“I am watching the fix it guy from across the room and trying not to be bothered by
the things you are saying to me.”
“Why do they make you bothered?”
“I meant hot and bothered.”
“Are you good at taking orders?”
“Am I ever?”
“I want you to go somewhere in the room where you can take your underwear off but your fix it guy cannot see. Is that possible?”
“Yes.”
“OK do it now.”
“Okay”
“Is your fix-it guy watching you?”
“No because I am leaning over the back of the sofa” (whispering)
“I want you stick your finger slowly into your mouth and then touch your clit the way you want me to do it.”
“OK... I am doing it”
“I want you to know it makes me really excited that your backside is semi exposed and there is a stranger in the house and he doesn’t know what is going on. It makes me really excited to tell you these things knowing that it gives you pleasure, does it?”
“Of course it is my anniversary present… it makes me wet knowing this excites you."
“I want you to excuse yourself now and go to your bedroom”
“Ok”
>>>
"Umm Excuse me sir, I am going to go to the other room, just call for me when you are finished."
>>>
“Ok, I am laying on the bed now.”
“I want you to touch yourself between the legs… and I want to hear your hard breathing … and I don’t want him to hear you so you have to be clever.”
“I am petting myself... I am really wet"
“I am there with you, do you feel me?”
“Yes”
“I want you ”
“I want you in me”
“I am there with you"
"Yes"
“I want you ”
"My clit is so hard I feel like I could cum any minute, I am really excited."
"I want to hear you, I want to hear you... don't stop...Are you cumming?”
“Almost, yess…yes.”
“I want to hear you, I want to hear you cum… C’mon…You sound so good…”
"uh uhh"

(from the other room)
Uuumm, MAAAM YOUR DOORKNOB IS FIXED.

No comments: