Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Like Cats Do Sometimes

There was something that lingered in the air that evening, green gas with scales, climbing in all the holes. I couldn't breath. There was a blind on my eyes. All I saw was the green, the smoke and the stench of you. Nothing I feel or see at thing point is kind. Your lips in a formation. Your eyes say different at this very point but you are far too distant in this circle and I am trying on a new pair of shoes as we speak.
So here I am on my pedestal and I am throwing weight off my shoulders and smoking the peace pipe while touching myself where only I can feel me. I take this opportunity away from you to teach you a lesson. I take everything away to feel you panic. Remember that I warned you. I told you sometimes I don't play nice, but you were the one that put the rope in my hand. You told me to push my blue fire into you. So I did... I just wasn't wanting you to scratch back. This isn't how it works little girl so, learn your lesson and shut your fucking mouth.


No comments: